Service desk standardization and best practices
HP Service Manager is scalable, robust software that’s core to the HP IT Service Management (ITSM) solution with incident, change, and other management process standardization, quality service delivery and support, and enhanced agent and end-user support. Providing a single communication hub, Service Manger enables IT to work as a single organization governed by a consistent set of processes, scaling from medium-sized environments to the large enterprise. Its robust functionality is based upon built-in ITIL best practices that enable self-service and provide controls for the cloud.
- Out-of-the-box ITIL best practices decreases time to value
- Improved process effectiveness and efficiency reduces costs
- Standardization and process controls mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Automated request management with end-user self-service reduces tier-one demands
- Dashboards prove effective delivery of services and demonstrate business value