BrightStor® ARCserve® Backup for Windows offers world-class data protection for distributed servers, databases and applications, as well as clients for multiple environments, including Windows, UNIX, Linux, and NetWare. With its wide range of powerful, easy-to-use data protection tools, BrightStor ARCserve Backup ensures the integrity and availability of your most important asset—data
Top Three Key Features
- Complete data protection solution for Windows
- Wide Platform and Application Support
- Centralized Management of the Backup Environment
- Disk Staging Backup (D2D2T)
- Microsoft SharePoint Agent
- 64 bit platform support
- Regulatory compliance enhancements
- Windows 2003/2000/XP
- IBM AIX, SUN Solaris, HP-UX, Tru64
- Redhat Enterprise Linux, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, TurboLinux, Red Flag, Miracle linux and Asianux
- Novell NetWare
Protecting the Enterprise’s Critical Information Assets
BrightStor ARCserve Backup ensures the protection and availability of critical business data. BrightStor ARCserve Backup for Windows uses award-winning, innovative technology to deliver complete data protection across the enterprise for Windows, UNIX, Linux and NetWare systems. BrightStor ARCserve Backup provides several key benefits, including:
• Protection of Critical Business Assets. BrightStor ARCserve Backup provides data protection for all leading operating systems, hardware platforms and applications.
• High Performance. BrightStor ARCserve Backup leverages multiple methods, including backup to disk, disk staging, multiplexing and multistreaming among others to provide high-performance, non-disruptive backup and restore operations to mission-critical information and data assets.
• Simplified Administration. The simple to use interface provides full automation and centralization of traditional data protection tasks for distributed and enterprise environments.
• Scalability. BrightStor ARCserve Backup provides a complete backup solution regardless of the size or type of your organization. Even the largest enterprises can use BrightStor ARCserve Backup to protect all of their data, including those from their distributed branch offices from one centralized server. The advantage lies in that every BrightStor ARCserve Backup option supports many configurations and platforms, including Windows, Linux, NetWare and UNIX.