Arcserve Continuous Availability (RHA)
When downtime happens, every moment counts. Move from application recovery times to application availability with continuous data protection that keeps your business fully operational during unplanned disruptions.
Create a Simpler High Availability Strategy
Arcserve Continuous Availability makes deploying a robust high availability strategy simple by eliminating the need for a collection of expensive replication tools focused on specific applications and systems. Designed to work in dissimilar hardware and environments, it prevents downtime across your entire infrastructure with high availability and continuous data protection for Windows and Linux applications and systems on-premises, remote, and in the cloud.
Deliver true application and system availability without worrying about recovery time or data loss. Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event. Validate SLAs and keep business stakeholders informed with built-in testing.
Powered by asynchronous replication technology, Arcserve Continuous Availability delivers enterprise-grade capabilities to eliminate business downtime:
- Maintain up-to-date replicas of mission-critical systems; Windows systems to XenServer, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure; Linux systems to VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Keep applications available and accessible through real-time replication on physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Manage the replication of data for Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, Oracle, Hyper-V and custom applications in one program
- Rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event
- Transfer data with AES-128, AES-256 or custom-level encryption between local and remote locations without the need for a VPN